How to Become a Partner or Sponsor
Deadline: For First Run of Material - February 20. 2013
Your support is welcome anytime throughout the year and recognition can be simply added to most of our promotional material fairly quickly and multiple printings of material are scheduled to include sponsorships after initial deadline.
The SWCRS Rancher's Roundtable is a series of seminars designed as a roundtable discussion to provide information pertinent to all aspects of today's range beef operations. Every other month a new roundtable will be held to address upcoming management decisions and challenges. Experts will be on hand to introduce the month's topic and provide a brief overview, followed by a longer question and answer/discussion period.
The 2012 SWCRS Rancher's Roundtable was a success in that it drew 316 guests to 11 roundtables. Of these quests 76% were directly involved in livestock production, with the remaining 24% involved in finance, land management, research and media. The livestock managers that attended managed approximately 80,780 head of livestock and drove on average 96 miles to attend the program, therefore directly exhibiting their commitment to learning new ways to improve success in the industry.
If you are interested in helping us continue to provide this series please feel free to contact us with questions or comments and book your partnership or sponsorship today.
- Top Recognition throughout the year
- Monthly Advertisement and Promotion
- Included in SWCRS RR Logo
- Top Recognition on SWCRS RR Banner
- Logo headlined on complimentary notepad at each roundtable
- Sponsor Recognition throughout the year
- Rotational advertisements throughout the year (subject to space limitations)
- Inclusion in some printed material
- Sponsor Recognition on SWCRS RR Banner
- Logo included on complimentary notepad at each roundtable